In same clothes, Murtasim was in cafe where he saw Meerab with Rohail and Saba? He looks pissed off in screen shot. 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
In same clothes, Murtasim was in cafe where he saw Meerab with Rohail and Saba? He looks pissed off in screen shot. 🥺
honest .... Bata diya 👍🏼
Gul's female leads usually wear samw cloths again and again.
Finally waqas I can call you Meerub’s father👏👏
FINALLY I AM PROUD OF WAQAS UNCLE ❤️❤️❤️
Originally posted by: pickachu
U r right.She is very famous herself.I was doing research for my thesis where I have selected top 10 pakistani influencers/actors based on their followers.She was one of them.
That's why her recent post looks more weird. Maha was supposed to drop the wedding pics today.
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
is mariyum going to say yes , meerab introduced MZ to her ?????😳
She will be crushed if she dared to lie.
Heeba I also posted the promo!!
Mariyam said the truth and Waqas said he will never allow meerub to return