Double post sorry
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Double post sorry
Originally posted by: CranberryQueen
her face reflects her personality - serene and full of innocence. 💫🌷
💯 agreed 👍
Breath of fresh air
you’re in Alberta too right? I guess it’s a relief. The wildfires got crazy.
Look at all the love!!! Some immature fans likes to just spread negativity…
Sana commenting hasseen on yumna’s pic ❤️
https://twitter.com/xmazz_95x/status/1655550871562772480?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
. In the interview yumna did say , sana talks to her more than Wahaj!!Look at all the love!!! Some immature fans likes to just spread negativity…
Sana commenting hasseen on yumna’s pic ❤️
https://twitter.com/xmazz_95x/status/1655550871562772480?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
This actor have personal life. Some people takes the fandom to extremes.
sana probably loves yumna allot that she is and her husband actually achieved something so special and good.
this is like once in a life time!
I felt so relieved seeing this!! 🥹 A shut up call for all the hatersLook at all the love!!! Some immature fans likes to just spread negativity…
Sana commenting hasseen on yumna’s pic ❤️
https://twitter.com/xmazz_95x/status/1655550871562772480?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
I’m gonna watch that episode and see I can find a gem🥰🥰Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Be prepared then lolzzzzz this thread is over by tomorrow
Think of a line from Meerab for the next DT
I tried to but they seemed long might not fit
I think something related to Meerab current status. You know the conversation in the room, before marriage where he asked her do you hate me. Could something from that scene work, Meerab talked a lot there.
Just finished watching MPHT…mannnn 😓😓😓😓 what a sad sad story….😪😪😪😪 it doesn’t help that it airs once a week…I used to watch it religiously but now I just fast forward it to get the gist 😓😓😓