Lol now I dont even remember the titles 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lol now I dont even remember the titles 😆
Tanu jiii can we name Mohabbat jaye baad mein? Or is too long?
I went hunting 😂😂😂 LOL
After baby merry and Meerab baby… he might finally tell the others to “walk” off 😂
Soon he will have five woman including his daughter but baby meeru will always bring happiness and love for him.
That one single tear drop roll down on his cheeks...they played ra ra ra reyy😭
When I first saw that scene...I felt something felt a bit weird in me....as if that happen to me.
Yes!! One lone tear and broken voice was enough to make feel sad for murtu 😭
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
It is the Clooney syndrome
Not all men can pull it off though
Important point don't look old, the trick is to look mature
Mature is where the sexiness lies
Ufff Clooney and the way he carry his salt and paper 🥵🥵
@bold... oh yeah girl.
That was last DT’s name i think 😂😂😂
And i have a feeling we already did mohabbat jaye baad mein 😂
This is what happens we dont get 4 episodes.. we used them all 😂😂😂
Ok hunt hunt hunt hunt old episodes
Murtu has many classic one liners
Is Tanu remembering these headings I don't
How about giving Meerab a chance
when her parents door didn't open for the the first time
To phir Mein Kahan jaooon
Lol!! So much of determination 👏😆
we will run out of one liners…maybe bakhtu’s lines will come in handy eventually 😂😂😂😂anyone beside Haya 😡Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Ok hunt hunt hunt hunt old episodes
Murtu has many classic one liners
Is Tanu remembering these headings I don't
How about giving Meerab a chance
when her parents door didn't open for the the first time
To phir Mein Kahan jaooon
Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
That shot of Wahaj was killer. Seriously acting and direction made TB. Direction was overall pretty amazing for a drama! And that shot of Wahaj was movie level.
HANDS DOWN THAT WAS HIS BEST PERFORMANCE UNTIL NOW!!! ❤️❤️❤️