If only they could put up their wedding pic in their bedroom...the whole house has full of murtasim's pictures. 😆
This seems to be a universal pak drama problem
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy this is so illogical
Does PEMRA have problem with pics as well
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
If only they could put up their wedding pic in their bedroom...the whole house has full of murtasim's pictures. 😆
This seems to be a universal pak drama problem
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy this is so illogical
Does PEMRA have problem with pics as well
Wahaj her perfect taste any time he likes a video that means the video is special
No No he has some grey in TB tooo…I’m a sucker for mix of grey and black hair…😅😅😅😅 Hawt hawt hawt 😌😌😌😌
😭😭😭😭
Nahi no no.
Btw I actually don't think wahaj has grown any grays yet 😆
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
WE NEED A FULL JODHA AKBAR EDIT
KusumJi this is for you
https://twitter.com/_hafssays__/status/1655642326906142720?s=20
Giving off royalty vibes 🔥
Did we use any of the lines from his rock climbing shayari 😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
This seems to be a universal pak drama problem
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy this is so illogical
Does PEMRA have problem with pics as well
This is weird in the drama they are married. What's wrong with wedding pictures.
That's too much.
It looks edited to me
His makeup has aged him
I swear I noticed some in his beard while watching TB…maybe it’s lighting then….buttttt….I love a little grey hair on a man….I ain’t complaining 😂😂😂😂
😭😭😭😭
Nahi no no.
Btw I actually don't think wahaj has grown any grays yet 😆
Yes that's the one!!