Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Wahhhhh meri yumniiii romantic nikli….hayeeeee 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
i knew it was all our girl doing it 😂😂❤️❤️❤️
Lol!! TB has made us all crazy 😅😂
Mai toh sane hun 🧘♀️🧘♀️. Apni baat karen aap.
HHahah he will pretend but it wont last 😂😂
Even meerab knows it.❤️
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Good luck to jhoom k team and the Monday Tuesday wala drama k team…it will be rough 😮💨😮💨😮💨😮💨
I have this vendetta against these two shows taking OUR TIME SLOT 😂😂😂😡
😑😑🤣
Main nahi dekunga... Instead I will watch MZ n Haya scenes 🤪
Finally DONE!!! Why are we still on this DT!! 😂😂
Lets get the discussions going 😂😂😂
I will like a part of my life was missing not able to come here 😂❤️
Welcome back 😅❤