They let other people treat them badly, and do not complain or defend themselves when they are being treated unfairly.
From collins dictionary 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
They let other people treat them badly, and do not complain or defend themselves when they are being treated unfairly.
From collins dictionary 😆
Make me reach earth faster.. Then I will tell Papa to give you loads of money 😆
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
she will take his jhootha and beat him that is her style of pampering
I'm ready to watch this tashan wala pampering.. He surely will enjoy 🤭
I can't with his hair 🙈
He looks better without the gel look
This is tooooo severe for him it works for khan murtaism khan only
His haldi hair was awesome
awwwww i love you tooo ❤️❤️❤️
I like this one better now.. missing the smiles… and the twinkle in their eyes!!
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr_aAmuo5WO/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Originally posted by: midniteangel
They let other people treat them badly, and do not complain or defend themselves when they are being treated unfairly.
From collins dictionary 😆
I don’t watch the show so i can’t say anything it would be dishonest criticism
We are so close to DT#100 🥳
There is a lot of love going around
And I am feeling bitter there is no TB today
Originally posted by: WanderingWonder
Dr. Khan Murtasim Khan, eye specialist. Toh issi liye he was practicing on Haya ki bacchi. I get it now.
Hot shot…hot hot hot…
but still looking a bit surgical for me, from his perspective, haha. I have become DEMANDING after the feast of shots/scenes we have between them. Mujhe PERFECTION chahiye!!!! 😂
https://twitter.com/_shivani_29/status/1655633181578780672?s=61&t=5dMjHD4PbtQ8rIAqtPDtqQ
Our eye specialist is back 😂😂😂❤️❤️😭