There is no need for them even to hold hands....the chemistry is unmatched with any other ITV PTV KTV any TV couple 😆
They way he looks at her thats more then enough
Cant agree more!! They are truly a magical pair 🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
There is no need for them even to hold hands....the chemistry is unmatched with any other ITV PTV KTV any TV couple 😆
They way he looks at her thats more then enough
Cant agree more!! They are truly a magical pair 🔥
I was literally waiting to get off for lunch 😂😂😂😂 I was like… I wonder my friends are doing 😅😅😅😅
At work.. sneaking in on IF 😂😂😂
Done on 3 hours.. i will catch up then!!
Enjoy the pics ❤️
Where are you girls busy today??
I was editing some pics of yumna's shoot 🙈😅
Heebbbbssssss🤗🤗
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Hi girliessss…what a morning it has been 😪😪😪 Just got time to eat lunch… What did I miss 😎😎😎
morning Gigi
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
Not just about this scene. I am talking over all. How he let's his family suffer for his love sake.
That for sure. They have ruined his character. Had so much potential 🤬
I said this to someone today only...at this rate he will turn into a spineless character in the show 😵💫
And Maheer...less said, better it is 😑
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Neelo the queen 👑👑
Btw, I'm seeing Murtu in Saad when he was saying Meri Biwi 🤣
I guess the souls definitely interchanged when murtu visited Saad's house!!
Side effects of doing two shows at same time.
Maheer and her mother 🙏🙏
God help people like them
How i wish the mirror pose both should have been looking through the mirror
Just like in the show... it would have been dreamy