Originally posted by: aparna3011
11
wonderful update
both confuse person follows what their heart ask or shows way
enjoyed reading very much
👏
Thanks 😊 aparna3011
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: aparna3011
11
wonderful update
both confuse person follows what their heart ask or shows way
enjoyed reading very much
👏
Thanks 😊 aparna3011
Awesome concept...I totally loved it...😛 although I don't like the concept of two or more than one couple. But i don't dislike it here. Strangely I admire it totally here.
First time like D here. I like his character rarely in few ffs only.
"Mein kya budhdha ho gaya hu..."😆
🤣liked it...🤣could imagine his expression.
Continue to update this frequently plz...I see you have lots of in your bucket as in ongoing ..😛
This one is really beautiful and funny. Loved the characters even..
Will comment more after reading.
Thanks for your beautiful work on MG. ❤️
🤗
Thanks 😊 mg13
I try surely 😌 ☺️ 🙂
Nice update.
Waiting for next update.
Nice update
Wow Geet maan working together and same with dev Meera can’t wait to see how there love story blossom and move forward , it will be interesting
Update soon
I guess maan meera feel jealous when they see dev geet together.geet is surely attracted towards maan.why is maan talking like this to geet?I liked dev meera scene
Originally posted by: akkub.92
Nice update
Wow Geet maan working together and same with dev Meera can’t wait to see how there love story blossom and move forward , it will be interesting
Update soon
Thanks 😊 dear akkub.92
Dev and Meera...
i hope they both realised it so soon
here maan and geet too restless
mAAN through treid to get away from Geet
but geet pov is also right
waiting for nxt
Concept Two unknown people approx with same background meet with each other and fall in love with passing time… Destiny plays own game and in...
Overview Two people completely poles apart in career, status and style. One is the epitome of elegant, the other epitome of simplistic. One is...
Love Ke Liye Sala Kuch Bhi Karega for love what you can do Kuch bhi kuch bhi yes so start the journey of love but twist without any twist ,
ENCHANTED - THREAD 2 SUMMARY - Thanks all for completing thread1
I can’t stop myself pen down another new story on Maaneet Actually, two new concepts roaming inside the brain Second one I start writing first...
466