We were trying to figure out which looks
Mayun/haldi
Nikkah
Ruksati
Walima
Not sure about the last one 😂
We were having a laugh and saying SR 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We were trying to figure out which looks
Mayun/haldi
Nikkah
Ruksati
Walima
Not sure about the last one 😂
We were having a laugh and saying SR 😂
DIFFERENT CHARACTERS
Wow new thread!!! Lage raho kehna chahiye ab congratulations nahi 😂😂😂😂Thank you tanu for the thread 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
Yumna 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
MEERAB AND MURTASIM
Girls Monday will feel like Monday again without our TB episodes..how are y’all feeling?? I used to look forward to Mondays when we were getting 4 eps 😂😂😂😂
Why do you think we have such great hands chemistry
Let me examine them carefully
Because your hand is the perfect fit to mine
Now i need meerab looking at murtaim like this from the show… do we have any?
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Girls Monday will feel like Monday again without our TB episodes..how are y’all feeling?? I used to look forward to Mondays when we were getting 4 eps 😂😂😂😂
This is depressing
This could go on for another 2 months
I am already insane what more could I lose
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Girls Monday will feel like Monday again without our TB episodes..how are y’all feeling?? I used to look forward to Mondays when we were getting 4 eps 😂😂😂😂
Im sad.. when we had 4 episodes last week, i thought we would continue getting 4 episodes..
i honestly need TB to finish 😭😭😭
Today i DID nothing 😭 and this is not me.. i dont recognize myself!!!