https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr705-OomDg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
I agree with Madiha๐คฃ
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cr705-OomDg/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
I agree with Madiha๐คฃ
๐คฃ jaise hum samajh lete hai mpht mai
Originally posted by: M4QUKWYIJD7A3AOC
nope...i never liked her as a singer in general..cringey IMO
I like some of her songs but i never followed any Hollywood celebs except some series actors when i watch their shows. It goes away when the series ends or i drop it.
Anyway our imagination will go wild. No matter how much they show onscreen it cannot beat our imagination ๐คฃ
True. ๐
Anyway our imagination will go wild. No matter how much they show onscreen it cannot beat our imagination ๐คฃ
I have written completely different Maheer in my head just by imagining her feelings๐คฃ
๐finally I am back on kdramas what a relief.
Pak dramas se thoda break abhi ongoing mai dekhne ke liye kuch bhi utna exciting nahi hai ๐คช
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
๐finally I am back on kdramas what a relief.
Pak dramas se thoda break abhi ongoing mai dekhne ke liye kuch bhi utna exciting nahi hai ๐คช
Which all kdramas are you watching?
Priya, recommend me some good k- drama. Koi light hearted sa, good story wala