Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I see tanu has a ring master
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
It is 902 🥳🥳
98 more.. But since I'm slow, Neha would have already reached it 😆
Thats what i said but crazy fans came up with all sort of negative theories 😂😂😂
Is that mathematically possible
Originally posted by: midniteangel
98 more.. But since I'm slow, Neha would have already reached it 😆
Nahi, hogaya hai yaar.
If I don't get more MM content I will become a female devdas also 🤣
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Huwa kya hain…hamne kya miss kardiya
https://twitter.com/wajulicious/status/1655296271484166148?s=46
This is what I was telling you all about.. Twitter is crazy 🤣
Also go to sleep now 😭😂
You have to work in the morning 😭😭
Im taking my leave too.. see you all later!!
i will go give my phone to someone..
i do not trust myself 😂😂😂