Originally posted by: midniteangel
Why is it moving slowly? I thought we would have reached 900 by now😆
920 now.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Why is it moving slowly? I thought we would have reached 900 by now😆
920 now.
But then now they have released the haldi pics, right? Ab kardo.
Tomorrow it's going to be some other function na 🤷♀️
No idea… if they post another event then we wont get those haldi pics right? 😢
i honestly dont understand all these drama 🤔😑
That's what we all say every 5 10 min 🫣
🤷♀️
I think they wanted the pics to flow right..
single shots and then together and then applying haldi?
I want to see those pics 😭😂
This makes sense.. I want those pics now 😭
Fav. topic
1) consummation
2) meesam
3) haya
Heeba is also right there...let's do it for her 🤣🤣
Abhi udhar afternoon hi hai bas 😜
Haan let's do it 🤝
Fingers were left and now that too are hurting 😭😭😭
It is 942
Neha yaar post kar 10 posts 😆😆
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Not sure whether we will get those pics coz they deleted that bts.. I heard there was some issue related to those pics..
The haldi pictures? Did yumhaj find it too intimate.
Usdin to main hi sharma gayi this 🤪🤣
Maybe they're just surplus. But with yumhaj surplus is less
Usual drama that you see in twitter.. A day without drama in twitter is a day gone to waste 🤣