
shhhhh I am still there! 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026

shhhhh I am still there! 😂😂
Out of the top 23 members on hall of fame, 22 are active members of TB discussions 😂😂😂
Lol I also need to go check who the rest are 😂😂
Hahaha yeah its ALL TB members 😭😭😭
No wonder people are jealous of our success 😂
hahahah some stuff you keep to yourself 😉😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Actually, TB thread is more active than most ITV serial forum.
You know na that most posts and reaction award.....6-7 members are from TB forum in that.
Yes it felt like the awards was hosted for TB 😂😭
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
Hall of fame kahan hota hai?? link of this?
Tum bhi ho naughty list par
Mujshe achi grades layi ho 🤣
