Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I want you win with 1000 likes.
Girls , please help me , we have to do this for Neha.
I don't even like the guy. But don't worry we wi get TB Wed to Sat. Dekh lena 🙏🤞
I hope so. I hope khadwani ko khujli ho aur woh nachte nachte aur "jhoom" ke geo ko kahe that run this show from wed to sat so my "fake faux feroza faluda beta" can grace the screen 😍
jhahahaha omg tanu is very dedicated 😂😂😂
Hahahaha thank god i woke up…That would feel so wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't even like the guy. But don't worry we wi get TB Wed to Sat. Dekh lena 🙏🤞
I will send you chocolates for this ❤️
-Gets the sofa out of the room 😂
-wears a very nice dress/sari
-talks with rohail on the phone to piss him off
-takes his clothes out to wear for the event
…
@bold that enough of pissing him off for the whole evening.
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
how do u see hall of fame?
Go to Pakistani serials forum and scroll down.
Thats her twin.. yeh wali massoon hai 😂😂❤️❤️
It's the forum board.. It monitors how much active you have been in forum