IG comments are gona be🤣
"We love yumhaj together"
" meerasim ❤❤❤"
" they look hot together"
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
IG comments are gona be🤣
"We love yumhaj together"
" meerasim ❤❤❤"
" they look hot together"
Will they have a SR campaign.too 😈🤬🤣
They did choose a wedding to show the chemistry and fine embellishments...🤣☺️
Han aapke liye special pics release kiye jaayenge.
Madmad ji... I think after reading your Os and SS's...and your signature..check where his hands are...😈😆🤣
Lol what did I see.. I cant unseen it now 🙈🤣🤣😂
Originally posted by: Alizba63
Out of all the pictures, I like this the best. More than the sitting ones.
It's the way he's taking her. DdLJ vibes but more calm and serene with no angry daddy involved 😆
i love this one and the one he is fixing her maag tikka and she simply looks at him ❤️
Exactly the fact that we want muchhad Murtu is sign of growth and maturity for us brown girls ( I’m assuming we’re all brown girls 👀)….when I was in high school I used to like clean shaved men but nope not anymore ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Tum dono ese bat Kar rahe ho jese yeh wahaj nahi koi pizza order hai 🤣
Har topping see na khush 😆
I'm a flowerpot in khan house... I also flip per my convenience like the khans 😎🤣
are yaar 🤣
Madmad ji... I think after reading your Os and SS's...and your signature..check where his hands are...😈😆🤣
IG comments are gona be🤣
"We love yumhaj together"
" meerasim ❤❤❤"
" they look hot together"
#yumhaj has been trending for the past 3 days 😭😭
My most favourite shot❤❤❤❤
Trying my luck on editing this.
Hayee they look so HOT together ❤ 😍
Pretty ❤❤