https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3dMWxoZO0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Their VM on sajan ji ghar aaye, kyun mere maasoom dil ko todne mein lage hai log😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3dMWxoZO0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Their VM on sajan ji ghar aaye, kyun mere maasoom dil ko todne mein lage hai log😭
hamari footi kismat😭
Still the competition is huge 🤣🤣🤣
I would have wanted him for myself if he wasn't married.
I kinda still do 😆
How can one be so pretty 😍
Murtu aisa ghaayal hokar bhi na dikhe🤣 Wahaj is wahaj but Murtasim khan is😎
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr3dMWxoZO0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Their VM on sajan ji ghar aaye, kyun mere maasoom dil ko todne mein lage hai log😭
Aadat dal le. Yeh toh bas shurhwat hai.
Both of them ❤️
Loveee loveee and only loveeee is in the air.
Didnt like that ending.. she tortured hala so much and at the end, she is forgiven
This reminds me of Haya, I think we are getting her redemption track as well