Did you see the pictures of Umaiza(baby Meesam) with Sabeena?
yes we did it is posted
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did you see the pictures of Umaiza(baby Meesam) with Sabeena?
yes we did it is posted
Me all day
I need a shower
Did I eat today
I am still in bed I don't think I moved
Gunn,
Did you watch this or did u make this ?
https://twitter.com/_palitbristy/status/1654932091916947457?s=20
where did u see it ?
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Gunn,
Did you watch this or did u make this ?
https://twitter.com/_palitbristy/status/1654932091916947457?s=20
Nah I don't make videos I can't do them properly
But heeba send it to me already
Thanks
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
Dream couple
Is he Parizaad guy ?? He looks different!
no , he is Ahad Raza Mir ❤️
No this is Sajal ex husband
Ahad something right