Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Sorry Dude I aint feeling sorry for you
You irritated us enough
Now take her and get lost and don't come back
YES PLEASE DO US A FAVOR AND LEAVE!!!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
Sorry Dude I aint feeling sorry for you
You irritated us enough
Now take her and get lost and don't come back
YES PLEASE DO US A FAVOR AND LEAVE!!!!
Originally posted by: madmadhubala
wait for my next siggy 🤣
ahhahahahah omggg you are soo funny 😂
Have you guys watched jurm 😂
I was soo much into these photoshoots that i didnt feel like it anymore ahahhah LOL
🤣
Me too!! I want them to release the pics soon 😆
Fans are sooooo funny 😂😂😂😅 i know that this is wahaj and yumna but i see MEEASRIM only ❤️
https://twitter.com/thejtwitting/status/1654918455013826562?s=46&t=vWydrv1kM9_fbNX9eLsWcw
Sameeeeee…I’m not in that headspace right now 😂😂😂😂😂I was given the content that I needed…😆😆😆😆😆😆Have you guys watched jurm 😂
I was soo much into these photoshoots that i didnt feel like it anymore ahahhah LOL
I will supply you all the scissors in the world, if you can make it happen 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
https://twitter.com/Pearlaurum_/status/1654853088254255105?s=20
He looks towards her for guidance in life. He wants to be her hero, she is his hero even without trying. He aspires to rise above himself and that fills her with pride in him. But when he falters it does not diminish her love for him, instead she vows to pick up the slack. His failure is her failure and vice versa, they will not let the other person falter in life. As husband and wife they accept each other as who they are, but as leaders and decision makers they demand perfection of themselves and for each other.
But alas she has failed him now, even the wisest can't make all the right calls all the time. They are together but not a real team yet, because they got married before either of them were fully prepared for the roles they needed to fulfill. And life is a cruel teacher.
This is beautiful ❤❤
meh ....the secret was so underwhelming . But the direction and acting was good . Specially , i liked tauba and wahaj chemistry ....Have you guys watched jurm 😂
I was soo much into these photoshoots that i didnt feel like it anymore ahahhah LOL
Be assured , but it's nothing like Yumhaj ❤️