sabse pehle iske sare post donate karo🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sabse pehle iske sare post donate karo🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Main wapis aa gaye 🤣
Welcome back 🤣
mujhe Pinku banna hai🤣Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Ye nahi ban paegi pinku or jo pinku bani hai demote hojaegi 🤣🤣 chor do ye planning
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
mujhe Pinku banna hai🤣
Ye plan flop karne wale the🤣🤣 mai khud bhi demote hojati purple se🤣🤣
Abhi mujhe aur kitne post chahiye
Pinku banne k liye 🤣
1165 🤣
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
😆 chupi rustom.
I watch on weekends toh suspense pata chal jayega if I roam on EDT na 😆
Well I need to catch up with this week's episodes.
Sameee! Have not watched them as yet 👍🏼
Josh josh mai last week I saw from ep 1 to 50🤣
Shaabash! Super fan ho tum 😆🤣
Now I am craving more and more and one ep a day kinda breaks the chain. I collect eps and watch . 🤣
That's why I prefer watching together on weekends only. Atleast 5 episodes saath mein enjoy karne ko milte hai ❤️
ChikitsakSahiba_
Chalte chalte kidhar nikal gaye?
Do you actually watch the Dharam patni show tho?
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Abhi mujhe pak dramas ka obsession chadha hai 🤣🤣 just like kdramas.
Kaunse wale dekh rahi ho?
😭 why do itv shows take forever to wrap up 😆
We are watching the show and they are shooting the show we get to see the spoilers as well. 🤣🤣
Should I tell you when they'll reach 17th cen? 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k