Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
are nai nai ye tumhari galatfehmi he 🤣
Tum dono ke case me mai kabhi galat nahi ho sakti hoon 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
are nai nai ye tumhari galatfehmi he 🤣
Tum dono ke case me mai kabhi galat nahi ho sakti hoon 🤣
tru tagging Vijay uncle 🤣
ab vo to jesi jiski soch 🤣🤣

Yes, but main EDT pe nai aati hu, secret viewer hoon 😛😆
Okay girls ab mujhe nind aai.
Hum he rahi is forum ke, fir milege chalte chalte 😆
Arrey Nikks ko Mrs. Kakkar bulate hai hum log 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
Okay girls ab mujhe nind aai.
Hum he rahi is forum ke, fir milege chalte chalte 😆
Bye Nikki 🤗
😆 chupa rustom.
Well I need to catch up with this week's episodes.
Josh josh mai last week I saw from ep 1 to 50🤣
Now I am craving more and more and one ep a day kinda breaks the chain. I collect eps and watch . 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k