Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don’t know about leap and all but till that happens, one thing is sure. Sai and Virat will have one tashan wala scene almost daily now. There is no way, there are going to be parallel stories.
Said this in another comment today.
Since their remarriage, it has been repeatedly shown that V calms on even her simple touch.
Sai is using that subconsciously 👍🏼
It happened for a few seconds today too
I've not noticed it before. But with Sai I've noticed it a few times, one during the chudail scene and the another very recent one when he was tending to her when she was hallucinating Vinu.
This was also a good phase to be very honest. With so many happy moments, Sairat did have a very good time
NeilSha SaiRat'The Couple MadeByGOD🙏🙏'MadeForEachOther'😳
https://twitter.com/SmittenKitten_7/status/1654422088311250947?s=20
https://twitter.com/SmittenKitten_7/status/1654142297376694274?s=20
@Itelidevara y I can't able to tag you?
Credit:@fictionaccount_