Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Mujhe Wednesday sabar nahi horaha 🥹🥹🥹
https://twitter.com/isekaidfujoshi/status/1654546647249219584?s=46
Good that we have yumhaj photoshoot for over the week ends.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Mujhe Wednesday sabar nahi horaha 🥹🥹🥹
https://twitter.com/isekaidfujoshi/status/1654546647249219584?s=46
Good that we have yumhaj photoshoot for over the week ends.
https://twitter.com/Prerna79440767/status/1654542632021000208?t=uHfKTX97qGssiUULJQ7ssA&s=19
Iss pic me wahaj ko jo tattoo hai wo real hai ya fake hai👀
Originally posted by: pickachu
it is ok.I don't think so u r breaking any rule.
On IF, many actors shirtless pics r shared before.
So its fine
Oh ok.. never shared shirtless pics of actors, so didnt know the rules for that here 😆
Will keep it then, so TBA can see it 🙈
Okays.. the pic will stay 😆
Originally posted by: Anushka_31
https://twitter.com/Prerna79440767/status/1654542632021000208?t=uHfKTX97qGssiUULJQ7ssA&s=19
Iss pic me wahaj ko jo tattoo hai wo real hai ya fake hai👀
I don't know.Woh mere samne kabhi shirtless nahi aya 🤣
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Everytime he cries, he makes me cry with him...
Wahaj is so good in those scenes, that I feel the pain..
Couldn't agree more.
I said the same the other day, very few male actors ace emotional scenes. Personally, I have never connected with a ML crying/emo scene because it never touched my heart. Looked forced or just fake.
But with Wahaj it's as real as it gets. Like every emotion, every tear hits you in the gut. When he cries on screen, we all cry. When he's happy, we smile. That's his magic. Raw, real and beautiful ❤️
Originally posted by: Anushka_31
https://twitter.com/Prerna79440767/status/1654542632021000208?t=uHfKTX97qGssiUULJQ7ssA&s=19
Iss pic me wahaj ko jo tattoo hai wo real hai ya fake hai👀
Fake. I think muslim men don't wear real tattoos.
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
this is what I was saying. She is in love with him.
She only prayed for her self so far. This was the 1st time she prayed for someone and that was her husband
Yes. She couldn’t stop crying because she messed it up with her stupidity. She now cares for him, his respect and knows she has hurt him a lot, unintentionally.