This is from the official insta page
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is from the official insta page
EK should send someone from her team🤣
No pls.. they will have preg for 3 years
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Twitter main log kuch bhi kehte hain…there is a thread where they’re saying wahaj asked to delete the pics cause he and Yumna are not in good terms. 😂😂😂😂…literally the photo shoot happened this morning…kya yaar tauba tauba…😅😅😅Someone added yeah that’s why he didn’t like her pics 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying kuch bhi 😂😂😂😂
Like seriously! They must be wrapping up shoot and having nice dinner and chatting who is correct meerab or Murtasim !
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Twitter main log kuch bhi kehte hain…there is a thread where they’re saying wahaj asked to delete the pics cause he and Yumna are not in good terms. 😂😂😂😂…literally the photo shoot happened this morning…kya yaar tauba tauba…😅😅😅Someone added yeah that’s why he didn’t like her pics 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying kuch bhi 😂😂😂😂
Omgggg people are SOOO NEGATIVE!!! What is this!!!!
Mai padh lungi🤧
Just a small appreciation message to tell him no one could have played MK better than him.
Haiyee... I pray that he will reply to your msg so that you can share that good news with us as well 😍😭😭
on a serious note, I hope he does so you can talk to him🤗
Arz kiya hai
Tu Haqeekat-e-Ishq Hai Ya Koi Fareb,
Zindgi Mein Aati Nahi Khwabon Se Jati Nahi.
(Source - shayar e ishq Google baba)



Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Twitter main log kuch bhi kehte hain…there is a thread where they’re saying wahaj asked to delete the pics cause he and Yumna are not in good terms. 😂😂😂😂…literally the photo shoot happened this morning…kya yaar tauba tauba…😅😅😅Someone added yeah that’s why he didn’t like her pics 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m dying kuch bhi 😂😂😂😂
I saw that tweet too... I was thinking whether to post it here or not 😅😂😂
What facial did he get ? His skin is glowing and am having dark circles with all sleepless nights and over working on IF .