Yr ab next promo to Sunday ya Monday ko degee😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yr ab next promo to Sunday ya Monday ko degee😡
nobody knws the truth behind meesam 😂😂😂😂
We are still trying to solve her mystery!!!
From the promo I think Meerub got her family back (even though they were not needed
) but Murtasim lost his family, he lost Meerub and I think He blames MB for it because she is the one who took the promise from him to do this and since episode 1 Murtasim khan apni zaban se nahi firta chal raha hai
I really wish that now they have reintroduced Anila and Waqas then for once they should take Meerub’s side and asked some explanation from Anwar, MB and Murtasim. I really hope that she gets her parents back because now she needs them the most
He made Meerab also one promise . He will be her protector and will give her home.
From the promo I think Meerub got her family back (even though they were not needed
) but Murtasim lost his family, he lost Meerub and I think He blames MB for it because she is the one who took the promise from him to do this and since episode 1 Murtasim khan apni zaban se nahi firta chal raha hai
I really wish that now they have reintroduced Anila and Waqas then for once they should take Meerub’s side and asked some explanation from Anwar, MB and Murtasim. I really hope that she gets her parents back because now she needs them the most
Kuch bhi nehi milega
It’s okay, it happens especially when you are being their biggest supporter since day 1🤗
Colored Text yeh Meesam is a big mystery . Kaisey aur kahan se aayegi ?
You guys think we will have a leap?
The way murtasim says, lets go back to all the responsibilities and screw this mohabbat?? And then they show two years later?
Oh I hope not. I don’t want a long separation. 🥺
You guys think we will have a leap?
The way murtasim says, lets go back to all the responsibilities and screw this mohabbat?? And then they show two years later?
Hmmmmmmmmm interesting
1 million view on TB 43 promo in 30 min 😂😂😂😂😂
sawwwyyyyyy…🥹🥹🥹🥹I’m dramatic that way…for added guilt on murtasim I wanted her to be a little sick