Not yet. They don't want to give us this much happiness so fast 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Not yet. They don't want to give us this much happiness so fast 😆
No episode today?
Updates main tag kar Dena...
TODAY IS THE DAY RIGHT???
Haa...today is the day. Let's 👀
I am going to miss the ear twitch and hair flips in death sequences 😔
Itna bada suitcase uthake didi will walk down the stairs 🤣
I guess precap mei Bhavani and co were searching for missing suitcase
BEIZZATI HUI HAII😭😭VIRAHHHTT
Pattti ho tum mere
N ofc the famous walk
Itna bada suitcase uthake didi will walk down the stairs 🤣
I guess precap mei Bhavani and co were searching for missing suitcase
Omi kaka will get the santra business back but🤬
#justiceforomilekha
Omi will get business back but he will not get santras back now 😭
#Omakhi
This was what I was waiting for poat leap...Finally justice for Omi Kakha🤣
Lol tbh I never watched her close enough to notice the ear twitch but who can forget the hair flip!!?!!
No matter what happening ...hair has to be set lol 🤣😂
Omg I am not going to miss the creepy smile tho that gave me nightmares 🙈