Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Hmm her first Met Gala and she doesn’t turn up to the after party? Something doesn’t add up. Was she not invited?

Doubt. D listers are invited and Prabhal has the connections. Probably didn't feel like it. I liked the dress though, problem is that it was likely quite heavy on her back and shoulders as a recently-new mom. 

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

of course. Prabhal has been pushing KJO to take Alia for years. KJO wanted her to go in 2018. 

sev.puri thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VimalPanMasala

Doubt. D listers are invited and Prabhal has the connections. Probably didn't feel like it. I liked the dress though, problem is that it was likely quite heavy on her back and shoulders as a recently-new mom. 

I mean why would you not choose to network at such an event? It just doesn’t make much sense. Everyone changes for the after party anyway, she could’ve done the same. Oh well, her loss.

altgr thumbnail

KJo hasn't liked or shared Alia's Met Gala insta posts??? 

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: altgr

Masala 

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: altgr

He’s liked and commented.  He hasn’t shared/posted anything and it’s making people speculate because he’s posting and talking about Aryan’s brand or commercial or whatever.