I think we’ve seen it all at this point 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽esp with that scary promoMe going to take a nap 😂😂😂 tag me if there is anymore nightmare to come 💔😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I think we’ve seen it all at this point 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽esp with that scary promoMe going to take a nap 😂😂😂 tag me if there is anymore nightmare to come 💔😭
.Dont knw why im sooo 😴😴😴😴 and its only 4:45 pm..
Oh wait because the crazy me decided to come on IF AT 5 AM FOR UPDATES 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
I think I caught the bug from you 🤣😂. When you were online at 5 AM it was 2AM for me and I was online as well .
now I am tired and it’s just 1:30 pm
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5326814#163202530
New SS
I knowwwww…I have realized after enduring TB every week…humor mera defense mechanism hain 😰😰😰 But you’re right mannn…kya week hain yeh…in logo ne kya kar diya hain…bewafai ki bhi haadd hoti hain
I’m a bit confused as I thought this won’t lead to separation due to Meerab and Murtasim both being present for Mariams marriage to Naurez? Plus the consummation hasn’t happened yet so I’m assuming Meerab will be somewhat cleared by Mariam? And during this time Meerab will also realise her love for Murtasim leading to consummation. I hope and it’s looking like it will go this way.
I feel the sameOriginally posted by: crystal30003
I’m a bit confused as I thought this won’t lead to separation due to Meerab and Murtasim both being present for Mariams marriage to Naurez? Plus the consummation hasn’t happened yet so I’m assuming Meerab will be somewhat cleared by Mariam? And during this time Meerab will also realise her love for Murtasim leading to consummation. I hope and it’s looking like it will go this way.
And slo-mo and FBs🤣
Omg yesss so many FBs 🤷♀️😑
At this rate they will show consummation in FB too 😢😢😭🤷♀️