Originally posted by: semantic.error
The way I had solved it but IF says it is potentially dangerous to give you all the answer
🤣 Lord knows what the heck you typed
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: semantic.error
The way I had solved it but IF says it is potentially dangerous to give you all the answer
🤣 Lord knows what the heck you typed
Not you all reacting with laugh emojis.
When Vijay Bhaiyya, The Other Minion, Dukhi Kanya and Wildest Screams show up to raid my house at 2 AM, then what
Originally posted by: semantic.error
The way I had solved it but IF says it is potentially dangerous to give you all the answer
it’s not about “potentially dangerous to give you all the answer”, it says you gave “potentially dangerous input”😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Not you all reacting with laugh emojis.
When Vijay Bhaiyya, The Other Minion, Dukhi Kanya and Wildest Screams show up to raid my house at 2 AM, then what
Dukhi Kanya lmaoo. Okay I can't laugh too hard because I used to read her username as "dusht kahaniya" and thought she loved spicy stories maybe.
Wildest Screams 😭 You did our WD so wrong
Originally posted by: hasini009
it’s not about “potentially dangerous to give you all the answer”, it says you gave “potentially dangerous input”😆
But the answer was the input and the input was the answer
Okay. Is the answer related to Deepika Padukone?
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Dukhi Kanya lmaoo. Okay I can't laugh too hard because I used to read her username as "dusht kahaniya" and thought she loved spicy stories maybe.
Wildest Screams 😭 You did our WD so wrong
I just read Dusht Kahaniya as Dusht Kanhaiya. So honestly the layers to her name, whew 😆
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Okay. Is the answer related to Deepika Padukone?
No, it’s not related to deepu, her ex, ex’s ex, ex’s present……😆
Originally posted by: semantic.error
Not you all reacting with laugh emojis.
When Vijay Bhaiyya, The Other Minion, Dukhi Kanya and Wildest Screams show up to raid my house at 2 AM, then what
then what, yo can always take help of YKW😆
After much deliberation, I have decided this question is technically maths, and maths is racist. I will not be answering any more questions.

https://x.com/i/status/2049452837244174606
5