Poll

Who is the worst?

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

48

Views

4.5k

Users

17

Likes

143

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 3 years ago
#31

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Majority of members on this forum dislike Abhimanyu

It was my observation but I guess we have clear evidence now


I actually expected it.... Nav is the kabab me haddi character for Abhira...

And because of Nav, people think Ak is reduced to baby making machine (although I fail to see that) and Abhi into evil character


And to be fair... Even Nav fans want him dead so that he can escape this torture fest😆

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
#32

Abhimanyu ko 51% aur Akshu ko 13% percent percent votes mily hain 😳

Edited by SunShine_Soul - 3 years ago
umawanderer thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 3 years ago
#33

Huh? But I am seeing that Abhi is in majority


Yeh kaisi Maya hai..


Screenshot_2023-05-02-09-47-55-15.jpg

Posted: 3 years ago
#34

Originally posted by: umawanderer


I actually expected it.... Nav is the kabab me haddi character for Abhira...

And because of Nav, people think Ak is reduced to baby making machine (although I fail to see that) and Abhi into evil character


And to be fair... Even Nav fans want him dead so that he can escape this torture fest😆

I think there's some misunderstanding


Remember our conversation a few days ago, where I said Abhimanyu supporters are minority therefore I speak in his/their favour and you told me that the forum has majority of Abhira fans


Looking at results of this poll, I tagged you to share that my observation was right, Abhimanyu supporters are minority on the forum

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Anshuman

Posted: 3 years ago
#35

Manjulika kyu nahi hai

Edited by Ria23 - 3 years ago
Posted: 3 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Huh? But I am seeing that Abhi is in majority


Yeh kaisi Maya hai..


Screenshot_2023-05-02-09-47-55-15.jpg


Why would Abhimanyu supporter say that he is the worst?


Least voted in this poll has most number of supporters, that's Abhinav

umawanderer thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 3 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I think there's some misunderstanding


Remember our conversation a few days ago, where I said Abhimanyu supporters are minority therefore I speak in his/their favour and you told me that the forum has majority of Abhira fans


Looking at results of this poll, I tagged you to share that my observation was right, Abhimanyu supporters are minority on the forum


Or maybe the voter turn up rate is low in that part fd...


Actually I do not know how many people like whom and dislike whom..


But I see that people who like AbhiM are majorly in episode disc thread because they are afraid of Moral policing if they come out...

In episode disc thread, atleast many bash Nav without restraint...


That's why I think they are not in minority...

They are just afraid to talk about their opinions in other posts

umawanderer thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Posted: 3 years ago
#38

Forget all these...


This poll reminded of real life incident..

Once, O rajagopal from TVM constituency was in lead till Lunch and after lunch the opposition win by a landslide victory..😆


Yaha bhi shayad wohi scene chal raha hai

Krinya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critics

Posted: 3 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: umawanderer

Huh? But I am seeing that Abhi is in majority


Yeh kaisi Maya hai..




There r plenty of silent members also who don't come out but read the discussions .


The poll is for abhimanyu the character and I'm glad majority don't support him. 👍🏼

solembaum thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
#40

Abhira fans are majority .. but people may support Abhimanyu or Akshara more .. I am team Akshara although I want Abhira 😊 and I voted for Jhadu😊

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I think there's some misunderstanding


Remember our conversation a few days ago, where I said Abhimanyu supporters are minority therefore I speak in his/their favour and you told me that the forum has majority of Abhira fans


Looking at results of this poll, I tagged you to share that my observation was right, Abhimanyu supporters are minority on the forum

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: PartyOf123 · 3 months ago

Samridhi Shukla is a good actress however the show has done her and her character dirty many times. They made her the child of FL with the most...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Serena67 · 5 months ago

For me personally it's armoron. Here's my order: 1. Armoron 2. Traumaira 3. Abhira 4. Vidya Crazy thing is all these four characters can be...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".