Originally posted by: H2ZXLULVXB7JH576
Thanks. That would be this pearl dress pics, right?
I was asking about other events you mentioned.
Oh for that just go to Aloo’s IG! Handle: @aliabhatt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: H2ZXLULVXB7JH576
Thanks. That would be this pearl dress pics, right?
I was asking about other events you mentioned.
Oh for that just go to Aloo’s IG! Handle: @aliabhatt
Alia looked super cute 🥰
Priyanka looked horrid..🙁
I mean it’s not a bad look. But it’s not a wow look. It’s a look, alright
Originally posted by: 5XLQ23MSVYYXWK53
Thanks. That would be this pearl dress pics, right?
I was asking about other events you mentioned.
There is also other met gala thread where other appearance are there.
Her face looks pretty but the poofy gown with the massive train overwhelms her as usual and she can't pull it off.
Chipku hair ?
Where is deepika 😆
Does she know the purpose of MET gala? 😆It's not any other red carpet event. Massively disappointed with her style and wardrobe choice.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
7