Originally posted by: midniteangel
I'm going to watch the epi again on YT.. It had a good pace.. I was expecting the worse but it wasn't that bad today..
I just want to see meerasim.. tmrw will be TEARS AND TEARS 😭😭😭😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I'm going to watch the epi again on YT.. It had a good pace.. I was expecting the worse but it wasn't that bad today..
I just want to see meerasim.. tmrw will be TEARS AND TEARS 😭😭😭😭
Writer actually makes her emotionless
shuru karein , hum gaur farmate hain 👏
Colored Text. Let’s see if he is able to do it or if Murtasum reaches on time to save herMZ says in the promo to murtasim i will make your sister my wife for one night 🤬🤬🤬
haya has the evidence ... 🤪
I think murtasim will save her.. at least i hope so.. but i dont think they will know meerab helped her elope…
honestly i want murtisim to know it beforehand
. better if meerab confess this herself ... chahe seperation ho jaye but i dont want him to find out this from haya ...
And the lack of continuity MAKES IT WORSE!!!
The scenes make no sense.. jumps from one to another!!!
Did you do the live update deed
@pikachu 🙈
Whispersssss "what happened"
I can't help but cry....that 2 min clip of Murtasim confession everything his chahat, his love...hos vulnerability of not wanting to lose her...
Him requesting her to not do anything that will separate them....I cannot 😭😭
Originally posted by: NavyaKavya30
Colored Text. Let’s see if he is able to do it or if Murtasum reaches on time to save her
I hope for the sake of everyone that he saves her!!!
https://twitter.com/AlishbaAnhar/status/1653064335680217093?t=GvLxAY60Tq70roYFDbHXdQ&s=19
People r damn funny 😂🤣