Is Bebe & Biji The Same.Person?

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I have a question is Bebe & Biji same person or twins sisters. I mean she was loving to Pari than suddenly attempt to kill Pari & the baby. She turn Neeti against Pari,the whole family is fed up of herr. She is like possessed atma bun hair to daayan hair🤣. I wonder what is her problem with Pari & Bajwas. What happened that she let loose her bun to daayan hair out of sudden🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

Furthermore Gurinder gosh she is like this chameleon first she went Pari till zameen gets into her hands & than Neeti now back to Pari. She can't throw Pari out because she is pregnant. This family is a zoo only Taiji Tauji and Chandrika are nice. I really liked Chandrika & Pari they bond like true sisters.

What is with Simmi why she so frustrated🤦🏻‍♀️. Bajwas are bunch of loonies who are either chameleons or devils with no head & tail. Anyone lives with them can go crazy no wonder Rajeev is fill with good saanskar

The best of the best i love Taiji v/s Gurinder fights. They are entertaining🤣

I like Pari family especially Vikram he is truly a brother every sister wants in their lives. The way he protects Pari and he is her cousin bro i really love his bonding with Pari if he gets to know abt Rajeev's betrayal towards his sister and his silent love Neeti he would have punch him on the face

The show has broke records in dreams. I have seen so many EK shows even Bhagyas this show will get an award for the most number of useless dreams. Even dreams are shown in FBs🤣typical EK blooper most of the time Pari dreams abt Rajeev & in fbs its shown

Furthermore the famous bhagyas oscar writers😡🤮 are here thus we are in for robberies kidnapping & and endless jog in jungle of the leads. Oh how can i forget the drag of one track & the leads in same clothes for few weeks with no change

Furthermore the writing gosh Rajeev is married to both girls but it looks like he is married to one(Neeti) & having EMA with another(Pari).