Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Gauri's plans continue her intimacy level grows 

I hoping as it grows she too will understand who is ishani and Ranveer really r 

Liked the update

Ish and ragini bond is cute 

Hi jen 

thanks for the comment 

yes Gauri is planning to continue her intimacy level now 

yes surely our duo will show what they are and what their love is all about 

glad you liked the update

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 829

Ishani finishing the stitching of the button in the coat and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer was almost stuck in her beauty. 

Ishani(seeing Ranveer standing still with a smile); Ranveer..

Ranveer(coming to the world); haan Ishani. 

Ishani: I have stitched the coat button. 

Ranveer: Why you stitched it this much fast?

Ishani: To stitch coat button how much time everyone will take. It is a 5 minute work only. 

Ranveer(seeing her with a cute smile): you are looking beautiful Ishani. Really you are really really beautiful. 

Ishani(with a shyness bowed her head and with a smile): hmm 

Ranveer(went close to her and in her ears): May be there can be challenge between us but really you are making me a man every time I see you. 

Ishani hearing it with a smile turned to him and in a cute move took her lips to Ranveer's cheek and lovingly kissed him. Ranveer feeling the kiss had a happy smile were he saw Ishani with a cute smile were Ishani's face was red to the extreme. Ranveer's face also was having a smile stuck in his face. Both were having a happy smile seeing each other. As they were having a happy smile seeing each other Raagini gave her cute cry were this made both Ranveer and Ishani to take their eyes from each other.

Ishani(saw Raagini who was sitting in the bed coming out of the sleep and seeing Ranveer): Drink coffee and go to office. 

Ranveer(with a smile); hmm okay. 

Ranveer went and took the coffee from the lamp table and started to drink it were Ishani went and took Raagini in her hands and started to make her calm and she went to the cupboard and took Raagini's dress and entered the washroom to make Raagini ready for the day. Ranveer finishing the coffee and keeping the coffee cup in the lamp table and went to the door and opened the door and he came out of the room and started to walk in corridor were thinking about Ishani's kiss he was sure he lost himself to her. Only Ishani's shyness and smile was coming in front of him. Thinking about Ishani itself he was walking in the corridor were in the dizziness of Ishani he hit his shoulder with someone were feeling it he stood back and realizing himself saw who he has hit with were Gauri was standing with a smiling face. 

Gauri(with a happy smile admiring Ranveer): Ranveer..

Ranveer(coming to the reality): Gauri tum sorry I ....mistakenly hit with you.

Gauri: Its okay Ranveer no problem. 

Ranveer; Tk.

Ranveer telling it started to walk from there were Gauri saw the back of Ranveer and she had a happy smile. This hit from Ranveer gave her more and more happiness. she was feeling happiness by Ranveer in this hit. 

The day started to move in the routine for everyone were the day came to its night 9 o clock were Ranveer after finishing his dinner was playing cricket with Krish and Raagini in the garden area. Ishani was sitting in the small shed steps and was seeing Ranveer playing with Krish and Raagini. He was looking like a chocolate hero to her eyes. He was attracting her so much while being with children always. As Ishani was seeing Ranveer without taking her eyes she heard a voice calling her " Ishani" 

Ishani hearing it turned and saw who is it were Amba was standing there with a happy smile. 

Ishani(too with a smile): Maa 

Amba sat next to Ishani and saw Ranveer who was playing with Krish and Raagini. 

Ishani: Maa by this time you are in garden

Amba: Haan felt like want to walk so I came for Walking and I completed my walk. I saw you here that is why I came here. 

Ishani: Tk maa. 

Amba(seeing Ranveer and then seeing Ishani): you both don't come to garden by this time today you both are in garden at night time. 

Ishani: Haan Maa after dinner Raagini was asking Ranveer to take her out and Krish also had completed his dinner by that time so Ranveer taking the bat and ball took Raagini and Krish for playing. I too finishing all the work just to see them came here. They are playing well know Maa. 

Amba(seeing Ranveer and his happiness in his face and seeing Ishani): Haan Ranveer is so happy Ishani. He is looking like a small child while playing with kids. 

Ishani: Haan Maa.

When Ishani said that Krish came running towards Ishani and he almost came and held Ishani's legs. 

krish: Maasi 

Ishani: Haan Krish

Krish; Mein maasa Kric Kric ......

Ishani(with a smile); mmm Cricket 

Krish; Haan cricket play kiya..

Ishani; accha(she took krish and made him to sit in her lap)

Ranveer came there having the ball and bat in his hand and holding Raagini in his hand and he too came and sat next to Ishani on the other side and made Raagini to be in his lap and kept the bat and ball in the steps

Ranveer(seeing Amba): Maa you are here at this time. 

Amba: Ranveer I felt to have a walk so I came. While going back I saw Ishani so I sat with Ishani. 

Ranveer; Tk tk Maa. 

Ishani(seeing Krish):Chalo Krish tell to Maasi how was the game with Maasa did Maasa give you batting or he himself was batting?

Ranveer(before Krish could answer): Ishani really both Krish and Raagini are same only. They want only bat in their hands. I am the Bowler always. 

Ishani(laughed); Haan children means like that only. 

Krish: Maasi

Ishani(seeing Krish): hmm 

Krish: aap...(thinking a word): aap...mmm beautiful hain. 

Ranveer had a smile seeing the way Krish is having affection on Ishani were Amba too had a smile seeing Krish and Ishani's bond. 

Ishani(seeing Krish); Thank you. you are too looking so handsome.

Telling it Ishani kissed Krish's forehead were krish too hugged Ishani were Ishani too hugged him back were that was the moment there was a anger tone calling " Krish"

Krish came out of the hug from Ishani and saw the side from were his name was called were Disha was standing in front of the shed with a anger face. Disha came and stood near them. 

Disha: where you went? I told know after having dinner come to our room. 

Krish(in a feared tone); maa...

Ishani: Disha what is your problem? He was having dinner only as Ranveer and Raagini were going to play Krish also came for Playing. 

Disha: I told him to come to room after the dinner without coming he is playing with you all.There is no need for krish to keep playing with you all (held Krish hand and made him to get down from Ishani's lap and in a anger tone): come with me. 

Telling it Disha took Krish with her were Krish too went with Disha by crying. 

Ishani: What is happening to Disha?

Amba(seeing Ishani):She can never ever change Ishani? Leave her you don't get worried. Chalo you go and sleep. 

Telling it Amba was about to get up were before she could get up..

Raagini(cutely):Dadi..

Amba; haan Raagini. 

Raagini cutely got down from Ranveer's lap and came to Amba and opened her arms. Amba got up and took Raagini in her hands. 

Amba: Can you sleep with Dadi today?

Raagini: hmmm

Amba; Ishani

Ishani(before Amba could tell the next word): I have changed her to night dress Maa you can take her. 

Amba: Tk dikhra don't keep on thinking about Disha's words. you go and sleep(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer take Ishani to room. 

Ranveer: haan tk Maa. 

Amba giving a smile to Ranveer started to move from there with Raagini in her hand. 

As soon as Amba went from there Ranveer saw Ishani were there was a worry in her face. 

Ranveer(moving and sitting close to her): Kya hua Ishani?

Ishani: I am worried about Krish's future Ranveer. Krish is longing for Mother's love. When he is hugging me I am able to feel it but Disha is wrong in handling krish. I don't know how Krish is going to grow up in future. 

Ranveer: Ishani for that what we can do? Disha is like that only she can never change her colors for anyone. We can give them food, shelter and everything they want but this love, affection and motherly love and all should come from within these things cannot be given to them by us.

Ishani shook her head as yes and was getting worried again were Ranveer with a cute naughty face put his hand over Ishani's shoulder were Ishani feeling Ranveer's hand over her shoulder saw Ranveer with a calm face. 

Ranveer(with a cute smile): Ishani this is the time god has given for us. Raagini is with Maa and we are in Garden. It is night time the calm situation. Touch your heart and tell me that you don't love making today. 

Ishani(getting her challenge now bringing her smile in her face seeing Ranveer): I don't want love making If you want you itself tell me that you want love making today. 

Ranveer: oh....I too don't want. 

Ishani(getting this answer bit getting disappointed making Ranveer take his hands):Don't want know Leave me...

Ishani got up and started to walk in the garden to go inside the house. Ranveer with a smile got up and started to walk behind Ishani. Ishani getting that Ranveer is coming behind her was making her walk slow were Ranveer too admiring Ishani and was walking behind her. 

Ranveer: Ishani

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer: Keeping the stars, sky, and clouds as a witness I am asking you really you don't want me today? you should not lie in front of nature Ishani. 

Ishani hearing this question stopped and turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer too stopped as Ishani stopped. 

Ranveer(seeing Ishani seeing him): Tell me know you really don't want me? 

Ishani(with a cute anger): you are only not wanting me that is why keeping your male ego in front of you. 

Ranveer: You are too not ready to give up the challenge know? you are too in your female ego only. 

Ishani: haan I am like that only. 

Ranveer: Tk now tell that you don't want love making today night and go from here. Let me leave asking these questions and arguments. 

Ishani: That is it know? Okay let me tell you that today I don't want

Before she could tell the next word in a Micro second rain started to drench them and the Garden so well were Ishani for a while stood mesmerized in Ranveer were Ranveer too now had a happy smile were Ishani thought about their promise of making love during the rain came to her mind were Ishani saw the rain and then saw Ranveer a romantic look and started to walk were Ranveer getting drenched and seeing Ishani walking were her drenched body and the sleeveless blouse and her exposed back was driving him more and more crazy. Ranveer started to walk behind Ishani. 

They were getting drenched so well in the rain and Ishani entered the house were there was no one in the hall were Ranveer too entered behind her and he closed the door of the house. Ishani walked and got in the stairs and she walked in the corridor and went and entered their room were Ranveer too with a smile came behind Ishani and entered the room were he saw Ishani standing near the bed showing her back to him were Ranveer closed and locked the room. 

To be continued 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Awww, ishveer cute romantic banter always adorable 

Coat button scene was just lovely 

Ishanj and Ragjni scenes always adorable 

I want to see more Ranveer and Ragini scenes, like RV will be an extraordinary father we all know that, we know how much he loves women and being a father of a baby girl is a blessing for him, hence it is my suggestion like Ranveer taking care of Ragini and catering to her needs spending time with her, playing and dressing her up, will be treat to watch.

Lovely update 

Expecting this Gauri track to go down the road soon 

Thanks for the pm 

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri is taking every little bit of pleasure she can. Even an accidental bump is a big deal.

coderlady thumbnail

Disha is so poisonous. She is holding back the little kid from playing.

coderlady thumbnail

The perfect night for romance and they might ruin it with their ego game.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ishveer fb Scene was nice.ishanu buying clothes and watch and asking amba to give it to ranveer in her name was nice.but anyways ranveer will know it.so I wish amba herself had bought something for ranveer like he wishes.amba ishani scene was nice.as I expected ranveer knew that it was bought by ishani.nice.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 months ago

Ranveer  thanking ishani for what she did and saying that he felt happy to get the dress from her was lovely.ishani giving compliments regarding his looks was romantic. Ranveer telling ishani to call him if she wants love making was naughty.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpediemRose

Awww, ishveer cute romantic banter always adorable 

Coat button scene was just lovely 

Ishanj and Ragjni scenes always adorable 

I want to see more Ranveer and Ragini scenes, like RV will be an extraordinary father we all know that, we know how much he loves women and being a father of a baby girl is a blessing for him, hence it is my suggestion like Ranveer taking care of Ragini and catering to her needs spending time with her, playing and dressing her up, will be treat to watch.

Lovely update 

Expecting this Gauri track to go down the road soon 

Thanks for the pm 

Hi jen 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the ishveer romantic moments  and coat button scene 

mmm will try to give maximum scene for Ranveer and Raagini for sure as you wish dear

glad you liked the update 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri is taking every little bit of pleasure she can. Even an accidental bump is a big deal.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now gauri is taking every bit of pleasure she can and this accidental bump is also making her to thinking herself happy 

keep reading 😉