Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Naam mein Kya rakha hai, Mariyam Zoobi ke Nose and dashing personality pe foda hogayi
Bold omg omg I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Naam mein Kya rakha hai, Mariyam Zoobi ke Nose and dashing personality pe foda hogayi
Bold omg omg I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Batana padega😡
Did she really say this!!! SHE WROTE HER!!!
Originally posted by: midniteangel
As a flowerpot I dont speak.. I only listen..
Coz speaking will make Behaya to break me 🤣
What a WISE flowerpot.... I wonder what happened to the intelligence of the daughter of this haveli then 🤔😁😁
my post? Which post?
The one where you commented about my siggy 😆
is she on Twitter?
Sabeena farooq love your acting.
Why nooran happy after making many people blind watching bhootiya acting 🤔
sahi main .
Sabeena farooq love your acting.
Why nooran happy after making many people blind watching bhootiya acting 🤔
Why so much like for sabeena's acting and hate for yumna's acting ! It's a mystery
Some imaginary imagination 😂😂😂
yesss 😆