Wtaf...is she mad or what?
Tf bro
Aur yeh Haya, she knew this before...I hope MB and KMK gets to know that she knew this from the start. Bi...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wtaf...is she mad or what?
Tf bro
Aur yeh Haya, she knew this before...I hope MB and KMK gets to know that she knew this from the start. Bi...

Why did she trust Anas 😡😭😭😭
If Murtasim now leaves Meerab, I am completely ok. Had my spouse had helped my sibling to elope, jaan se maar dalti. 😡😡
Bye bye Meerab. You deserve Rohail only.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/HarPalGeoTv/status/1652586082201116675?t=G_txBqA77WEoYAhcttOriA&s=19
OMG Merub .......What and why did you do it???????
Omg 😱
Wtf 🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️
how am I going to watch this!! Ok good plot but how will I watch this????
Well writer did justification but how will I watch this few episode of peak hatread and arguments 😬😬😬😬😬
no , they won't 😡 meerab ki dhulayi karenge sab . And i guess , she deserves it for being so dumb 😡
Wtaf...is she mad or what?
Tf bro
Aur yeh Haya, she knew this before...I hope MB and KMK gets to know that she knew this from the start. Bi...
Because woh acha insaan hai. Aur Uska husband bura. 🤗🤗
Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
If Murtasim now leaves Meerab, I am completely ok. Had my spouse had helped my sibling to elope, jaan se maar dalti. 😡😡
Bye bye Meerab. You deserve Rohail only.
Agreed. She was wrong. But at the same time Haya needs to be punished. Wahan rukne ki jahej video bana ri thi..like if she for real? Mariyam is her sister.
I am so pissed at Meerub. Arggg
yes rohail is better for meerab now 😈😡Originally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
If Murtasim now leaves Meerab, I am completely ok. Had my spouse had helped my sibling to elope, jaan se maar dalti. 😡😡
Bye bye Meerab. You deserve Rohail only.
Wtaf...is she mad or what?
Tf bro
Aur yeh Haya, she knew this before...I hope MB and KMK gets to know that she knew this from the start. Bi...
Neha what promo is this??😱
Can u share the link pls
haya 😡
Agreed. She was wrong. But at the same time Haya needs to be punished. Wahan rukne ki jahej video bana ri thi..like if she for real? Mariyam is her sister.
I am so pissed at Meerub. Arggg