https://twitter.com/ZeharDrop/status/1652548990406361089?t=A4V2LyRYz-WO2N6ksDNdIQ&s=19
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
https://twitter.com/ZeharDrop/status/1652548990406361089?t=A4V2LyRYz-WO2N6ksDNdIQ&s=19
Done with episode -
1 Akshara remains a mystery to me, taking Abhir to camp not caring about his health is weird.
2 She wants Abhimanyu to protect Abhir but won't even let the child stay near him so constantly seeking ways to take him away from Abhi
3 Mahadev is clearly helping Abhimanyu. I can say this is totally realistic because Mahadev is the love ❤️
4 Ruhi is going through a normal stage in life of a single child who has to share her parents but what I didn't understand was her not liking that Abhimanyu gifted Abhir a few things on his birthday, I am sure the Ruhi never had to worry about anything.
5 Why is Akshara yelling at Abhimanyu in the precap? He is not your friend or husband woman, he is none to you
Didn't Abhimanyu go to summer camp for Ruhi? Abhir is there by chance, he didn't know Abhir will be there so why is there this notion that Abhimanyu is ignoring Ruhi?
I saw precap and he didn't choose Abhir, it was a game
If Abhir hadn't been there his whole attention would have been on Ruhi but Abhir is there so both kids will get his love/attention
One can't expect him to ignore his child
So damn cuteeee
Done with episode -
1 Akshara remains a mystery to me, taking Abhir to camp not caring about his health is weird.
2 She wants Abhimanyu to protect Abhir but won't even let the child stay near him so constantly seeking ways to take him away from Abhi
3 Mahadev is clearly helping Abhimanyu. I can say this is totally realistic because Mahadev is the love ❤️
4 Ruhi is going through a normal stage in life of a single child who has to share her parents but what I didn't understand was her not liking that Abhimanyu gifted Abhir a few things on his birthday, I am sure the Ruhi never had to worry about anything.
5 Why is Akshara yelling at Abhimanyu in the precap? He is not your friend or husband woman, he is none to you
Ain't he her sons father? Usi se bola hei his pagalpan and zidh can cause trouble to him.
Ain't he her sons father? Usi se bola hei his pagalpan and zidh can cause trouble to him.
Son's father is not relationship, the relationship is between Abhimanyu and Abhir not Akshara and Abhimanyu
If he was going around yelling at her, people would call him toxic abusive and what not, she has physically abused him and misbehaving with him, none sees this as toxic 🤷♀️
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
I really enjoyed this episode. Previous YRRKH vibes happy that the parents stayed on the show. High hopes for this season
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZT4-4KDExw/?igsh=MWwwbmtqY3hjd3VvOA== Ar doesn't want to say sorry against his self respect and for the deed which...
2