Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Disha explained ishveer story to gauri.but how did ishani fall for ranveer if he treated her like a doormat?Good that gauri decided not to involve disha in her plan.ishveer conversation was naughty and funny.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri came to know about ishveer story through disha 

yes gauri decided not to involve disha in her plan 

glad you liked their conversation 

keep reading 😉

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: a year ago

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Hi Jen 

thanks for the comment 

glad you liked the update 

happy that the knot scene took you to the memory lane of ishveer and their love care for each other 

glad you loved it 

ya let me update the next 

keep reading 😉

All excited for ur next update 

Dear Sakshi 

Tc 

Jen 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Episode 828

Everyone were in their routine were the day came to its evening 5.30 were Ishani after finishing her work in the laptop closed the Laptop and saw Raagini who was cutely running and playing in the study room. 

Ishani(seeing Raagini with a smile): Raagini

Raagini(cutely walked and came to Ishani and held her legs with a smile): Mama

Ishani(with a smile took Raagini in her hands and made her to sit in her lap): Played well. 

Raagini: hmm 

Ishani: Raagini Mama is so happy with you. Really no child will be this much calm and without disturbing the mother who is working. 

Raagini(smiled with a cute face): Mama ,....(she lovingly hugged her).

Ishani(with a smile hugged Raagini and in a cute tone); Love you baby. 

Gauri entered the house coming back from the office. She stood in the hall for a while and saw the whole house were her thoughts were travelling to a dream 

GAURI'S DREAM.

Gauri came walking down in the stairs and she saw Ranveer who was sitting in the hall's sofa and seeing his phone. 

Gauri(coming to Ranveer with a smile): Ranveer. 

Ranveer(who was seeing the phone saw raised his head and saw Gauri): Gauri. 

Gauri; Ranveer come you can have your breakfast.(telling it she was about to walk to the dinning area)

Ranveer(he got up with a smile and held Gauri's hand):Gauri 

Gauri(saw Ranveer with a what face): Haan Ranveer

Ranveer: I will have food only If you give it with your hand to me. 

Gauri: Ranveer in hall you want me to feed food to you. 

Ranveer: Haan then where? Tk If you feel shy to feed food here let us go to bedroom(with a smile coming near her face): But there I will not eat food (he was trying to come close to her)

Gauri;(cutely holding Ranveer's shoulders and pushing him);go Ranveer..

Telling it Gauri was running from him were Ranveer too was with a smile face running behind her were the Dream of Gauri was getting over. 

GAURI'S DREAM END. 

Gauri had a smile in her face thinking it were her smile slowly faded away after realizing it is a dream. 

Gauri with a disappointed face walked fast towards her room were she came to her room and sat in the bed keeping her handbag in bed. 

Gauri(thinking her dream and then to herself): I want that happy life in my life. Here after I don't want to see any love failure. Ranveer is a husband who every girl will dream off. I want to get Ranveer. For that first Ranveer should forget Ishani in his life. For that first I should make Ranveer hate Ishani. (with a confirmed face): I will do it for sure. 

Gauri had a cunning and confident face. 

The time was running were the time was exactly 9.30 in night were Ranveer after finishing his dinner was walking in the corridor and he came to their room. Ranveer sat in bed and took his phone out of the night pant pocket and saw the phone were by that time Raagini ran and came inside the room. 

Raagini(running and coming to Ranveer); Papa..

Ranveer hearing Raagini's call kept the phone in the lamp table and took Raagini in his hands and gave a happy smile were he made Raagini to sit in the bed facing him. Both were happily smiling to each other were Ishani standing in the room entrance saw both daughter and father had a happy smile in her face. Ishani entered the room and went to the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the washroom to change. In the next 10 minutes Ishani came out changing herself to night dress were till that Ranveer and Raagini were smiling and happily speaking with each other. Ishani came and sat in the bed next to Ranveer. 

Ranveer touching Raagin's nose with his finger with a smile were Raagini too was touching Ranveer's nose with her hands.Ishani had a smile seeing both cuties of her life. 

NEXT DAY MORNING

Ishani having a coffee cup in her hand and was coming towards their room were by that time Ranveer came out of the room ready for the day were he kept only two steps were for a while he stood still were there came a cute smile in his lips as Ishani was coming towards their room. He really lost himself in her beauty as she was looking so beautiful in her violet color designer saree and the golden color sleeveless blouse. The Mangalsutra in her neck and Kumkum on her forehead was making her more and more beautiful in that morning. 

Ishani who came near their room saw Ranveer were seeing him she too stood with a cute smile in her face. Ranveer was seeing her with a romantic smile were Ishani too with a cute look raised her eyebrows and asked as what were Ranveer with a cute look signed Ishani to come near him were Ishani with a cute look shook her head as no were Ranveer with a cute puppy face signed as please were Ishani now showed a cute attitude face and signed as no were Ranveer seeing her with the smile itself held his coat button and in a micro second he took his button from the coat and saw Ishani with a cute look. 

Ranveer: Ishani stitch my coat button 

Ishani seeing the naughtiness of Ranveer with a smile walked crossing him and entered their room were Ranveer getting it as the chance immediately entered the room and in a micro second he closed and locked the room. Ishani kept the coffee cup in the lamp table and saw Ranveer. Ranveer came to her and standing facing her showed the button to her. 

Ranveer: Button came out from coat

Ishani: Button didn't come out from the coat you only took off the button from the coat(with a cute face): by the by why are doing these childish activities now?

Ranveer(putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him): At least while stitching this button you will be near me know?

Ishani(with a smile): I am always near you only. you are only not ready to come to me. Having that much male ego. 

Ranveer: you are also not ready to call me know? That much female ego.

Ishani(with a smile): we women's are like that only now also let me tell you I won't call you for sure. 

Ranveer: accha let me see how many days even I too won't call you but this light romance are allowed know?

Ishani(with a smile):Haan 

Ranveer: chalo stitch my button till that let my eyes see you.

Ishani with a smile moved from him and went to the cupboard and took the stitching kit and took the needle and thread and came to Ranveer and got the button from Ranveer and started to stitch the button were Ranveer was admiring Ishani to the core were Ishani too with a happy smile was stitching the button on Ranveer's coat. 

To be continued 😉

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Gauri obsession keeps increasing day by day. Now she is imagining romance.

coderlady thumbnail

Gauri wants happiness for herself at the cost of her sister's happiness. And what about Ragini?

coderlady thumbnail

Why are they playing this ego game? Give it up already.

CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Gauri's plans continue her intimacy level grows 

I hoping as it grows she too will understand who is ishani and Ranveer really r 

Liked the update

Ish and ragini bond is cute 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Gauri obsession keeps increasing day by day. Now she is imagining romance.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes now gaur's obsession is increasing day by day and she is imagining romance also 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Gauri wants happiness for herself at the cost of her sister's happiness. And what about Ragini?

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

yes gauri is now wanting the happiness for herself but she is giving sister's happiness as cost for it 

let us see what is going to happen 

keep reading 😉

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Why are they playing this ego game? Give it up already.

Hi coderlady 

thanks for the comment 

let us see when they are giving it up 

keep reading 😉