Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Thank God I have never failed in school despite being an average student🤣
And I’m glad I’ve never overslept for an important exam 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Thank God I have never failed in school despite being an average student🤣
And I’m glad I’ve never overslept for an important exam 🤣
I used to lose sleep during exam days.🤣🤣
I remember i remember i used to sleep with 2 alarms on my clock🤣🤣
Yes, it is a fact that I cannot study till late night but I can definitely study after getting up early in the morning.🤣😆
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Yes, it is a fact that I cannot study till late night but I can definitely study after getting up early in the morning.🤣😆
Kumbh mela moment 🤣 I’m the same way 😎 morning person through and through
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Kumbh mela moment 🤣 I’m the same way 😎 morning person through and through
Morning brings freshness.❤️
Raat ko 🤢i love my sleep 😆
Yes exactly
If everyone is sleeping at night and I am sitting alone studying, then trust me I will never remember anything, 🤣🤣
Main sirf ek hi kaam karungi *yawning*
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
If everyone is sleeping at night and I am sitting alone studying, then trust me I will never remember anything, 🤣🤣
Main sirf ek hi kaam karungi *yawning*
That would make me want to sleep even more 🤣
Haan taaki log baad me ye na bole ki maine AT nahi banaya 🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
main apne aap ko motivate kr rahe hu pinku banne k liye 🤣 warna tu toh sirf Demotivate hi krte hai🤪🤣
Mujhe bhi to company chahiye yaha 🤣 koi to mere saath purplu ho yaha 🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k