Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
aise mat bolo bhai ... meri toh abhi se bas ho gyi h
Me too I can’t take anymore of this
10 more bas
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
aise mat bolo bhai ... meri toh abhi se bas ho gyi h
Me too I can’t take anymore of this
10 more bas
Originally posted by: midniteangel
Mera bhi... predict kar kar ke thak gayi mein
Ab mujhe nahi pata hume confession milega ya bhi nahi

Originally posted by: NINALOGY
They need to wrap up drama asap
60 episode taak jo interest bacha hai woh bhi jaye ga
Agreed.. now Mariyam story has bcm a drag..I want them to wrap this up fast

Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Maaahiiii 🤗I missed you beti😭
mommyyyyyy 😭 finally mommy pyaar jatate huye ! I missed you too mommy!
Chalo kisi rishte ka toh sahi progression huya 🤧🤧🤧
Sadly he can't in this world. Good people are always suffering, same is happening with him. I was so angry when Meerab taunted him about never losing anything, why the hell does she thinks that she is the only victim in this world
Kya yaar…kaise episode main end kar diya…sab ka mood ka dhajiya udake….🤬🤬🤬🤬in logo Ko hamare emotions ki watt lagake maja ata hain….😪😪😪😪
Originally posted by: mahiaana
69th no dt ke izzaat-e-shaan mei ......presenting you all some of our khan murtasim khan's most scandalous pictures 🤪
First pic is epic🤣. Lagta hai khan murtasim khan frustration main sasta nasha karke meeru baby ko tang kar raha tha🤣🤣