Geo took that OST of TB very seriously.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Geo took that OST of TB very seriously.
I know…the fandom is ready…I think it will happen the end of this week 🥰🥰
yeah i guess.. saw some scenes on twitter. Tmrw looks better ❤️ when will they breach this contract 😂😂😂 aur kitna itezaar karoon LOL
Yaar sab gussa karte hain . Main gussa bhi na karun 😡
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Yaar sab gussa karte hain . Main gussa bhi na karun 😡
Karo......kisne bola nahi karne ko ??😆
. With this rate, jab tak consummation hoga, we would have lost interest .😭 There is a limit to everything . They are stretching it too far ..our patience ,I mean
Yes i felt bad in that scene for meerub.. haya is pure evil 😡
tumne 🤣
Its not bad... its actually an ok episode 😆
Meeru toh college ke papers dekh kar bhi bhaag gayi😂