Murtasim in meerasim room.
Merasim scene.
Meerasim misunderstanding thanks to haya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Murtasim in meerasim room.
Merasim scene.
Meerasim misunderstanding thanks to haya
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
Mariam can't even speak up in front of Naurez. What an effin' loser. She deserves that Anas I swear 😡
Why can't murtu say something to mariyam 😡 she is such a loser but ask meerub aapne ache se murtasim bhai ko nahi kaha
I’m talking about the same character tooOriginally posted by: CherryOnTheTop
What do you mean by " other actor is also coming as a khan "?
I think Asim mehmood character will eventually marry haya.
I’m Team Haya last few episodes because Maryam is so annoying
Murtasim super pissed off
Even that was enough yar.... everybody can take the hint
Originally posted by: pickachu
Break over !!!
Mine too👋
C ya later alligators
In a while crocodile 🐊
😌 🤣
Bck on Thursday
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
h na .. she said malik zubair ? at first i thought maybe i misheard it🤔
Haya was listening from behind the door Then she ran away
Murtasim requested haya not to tell maa begum abt it.haya said she won't put meerab in problem