Yeh joh bhi admit hai geo ki ladki hoga wahaj/ murtasim par crush haii bandi ko🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh joh bhi admit hai geo ki ladki hoga wahaj/ murtasim par crush haii bandi ko🤣
My jelous Murtu 😈
Kaun dega update 😎
she will call you Mamu only😎Originally posted by: preciousn905k
Don't behave like your father...call me uncle if you want...I can bear that for my meeru...
Yeh joh bhi admit hai geo ki ladki hoga wahaj/ murtasim par crush haii bandi ko🤣
No doubt 😂😂😂
True 😆 but ye Naya Khan surname Wale bande k kya chakkar chalu hua hai😆
Banda chotu motu sa role se kitna khush toh rahe haii ab surname bhi Khan haii. Murtu ka cousin toh nahi😆
Look how happy My Meeru is after seeing me
and you all were bashing her for nothing😡
Only I have the right to ignore you ...😛😆
And don't you dare do that magazine stunt on air ..🤚😏
Madhu I am in love with your siggies
Oh I won’t😎
Only I have the right to ignore you ...😛😆
And don't you dare do that magazine stunt on air ..🤚😏