ae tu soi nhi kyaOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Didn't expect this from head of TBA. 😲😲
We finished a whole thread on this and have shared the promo countless times. 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
ae tu soi nhi kyaOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Didn't expect this from head of TBA. 😲😲
We finished a whole thread on this and have shared the promo countless times. 🤣🤣
Exactly my feeling when i found out on friday 😂
We are also getting the turtleneck intense look scene where meeru turn murthu by holding his arm😍
hayeeee I JUST WANT TO SEE MEERASIM ❤️
wah .... Good morning 👍🏼
Read the bold part @Gundamwing 🤣🤣
Good morning everyone 😎
Today is TB day
I am just gaining partial consciousness

I sacrificed all my brain power to understanding MM and left nothing for anything else
It was right there in front on my eyes and I didn't see it
I just found out wait how long did I faint for
Is it Monday already