Mein ne points k lie srk ko bhi dhoka Dena start krdia hai ๐ฅบ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mein ne points k lie srk ko bhi dhoka Dena start krdia hai ๐ฅบ
Originally posted by: average-student
supporting who??KKR na๐
Both, more CSK aaj.
Originally posted by: average-student
supporting who??KKR na๐
u know I remembered something.. soni you might like this..after Dhoni got us first wc after becoming captainโฆ. Guess whatโฆ he chose to spoke in hindi onlyโฆ cuz thats the language the masses of the country understand vs Englishโฆ that was a total heart warming moment for me and I was like.. this dude is exceptionalโฆ.
Neha (see I remember history at times) ๐
CRR: 6.6 REQ: 13.53
Kolkata Knight Riders need 203 runs in 90 balls
Conway ne aaj score nahi kiya ?๐ข
KKR please ๐๐ 401 ka total krna hai ๐ก or jadeja ke hatho harna hai aaj okay ๐ก
yes totally dhoni rules our hearts but soni ka heart dhoni se zyaada srk rule karta hai๐ก๐so today may be dharam sankat for her๐Originally posted by: VDFUD5SSIE4ZL5LT
aisa mat boloโฆ dhoni rules so many of our hearts (even tho CSK isnt who I root for only due to MIโฆ๐)
can't even figure out when a 4 is hit cause crowd is so silent๐
Dhoni is one of my only favourite players currently playing. โค๏ธ he is very down to earth and real โค๏ธOriginally posted by: BVKJCTCSQNR4ELCF
aisa mat boloโฆ dhoni rules so many of our hearts (even tho CSK isnt who I root for only due to MIโฆ๐)
u know I remembered something.. soni you might like this..after Dhoni got us first wc after becoming captainโฆ. Guess whatโฆ he chose to spoke in hindi onlyโฆ cuz thats the language the masses of the country understand vs Englishโฆ that was a total heart warming moment for me and I was like.. this dude is exceptionalโฆ.
Neha (see I remember history at times) ๐
Waiting for spinners esp Jadeja....
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026: CSK vs SRH, 63rd Match at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai on 18/05/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 CSK's playoff hopes on the line against SRH...
33