Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeh Aaj sooraj kahan se nikla hai๐ค???
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Yeh Aaj sooraj kahan se nikla hai๐ค???
Ab maamu Kam papa zyada lag raha hai๐
She looks more like her mother than her father.
Ab maamu Kam papa zyada lag raha hai๐
She looks more like her mother than her father.
Yes she looks like her mother.
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Yeh Aaj sooraj kahan se nikla hai๐ค???
Bcoz of eid. He should have posted with sana as well.
https://twitter.com/bilalabbas_khan/status/884311646293737473
I realised i never stalked Bilal's Twitter account ๐คฃ
https://twitter.com/bilalabbas_khan/status/884311646293737473
I realised i never stalked Bilal's Twitter account ๐คฃ

I don't really find him hot or sexy. Billu mujhe gandi wali feelings nahi deta๐คฃ