Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
The trick to tricking PEMRA is not do all things at once. If we decompose the scene: there is upper arm hand slide, forearm hand slide, and hand clasp. To bypass PEMRA, you cannot do all 3 in one scene. Pick one type of touch for one scene and PEMRA will hopefully none be the wiser.
I'm liking this bypass strategy..
We can have all these touches.. after each slide, geo needs to start an ad and then continue with the next slide 😎
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Everything abt TB is intense for PEMRA. They shld hire Mahi as new chief 👸.
Then nothing will be intense for PEMRA! We audience will trend the new PEMRA chief on birdie 😆
Originally posted by: hypnotoad
The trick to tricking PEMRA is not do all things at once. If we decompose the scene: there is upper arm hand slide, forearm hand slide, and hand clasp. To bypass PEMRA, you cannot do all 3 in one scene. Pick one type of touch for one scene and PEMRA will hopefully none be the wiser.
Trying to trick PEMRA is like trying to trick raptors back into its cage, they sooner eat you
We are doomed all my romantic dreams for MM will remain in my head only
Part of me wishes they weren't this hot, what a waste of so much passion
I dont know.. I watched the movie but I cant remember the scenes now..
I can’t even Imagine Jr. M being Murtu’s Jiju. 😭😭
Originally posted by: Winterberry
Wish u choose wiser parents but sigh kids now a days it’s just looks for you, u don’t look at brain part before locking on your choice of parents !
What is going on in your siggy??😆😆
Who is Tannu??
It's normal for me too.. but PTV I dont know