Meesu, what are you talking about☺️
About tearing papers and throwing in the bin... what else will I talk about 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Meesu, what are you talking about☺️
About tearing papers and throwing in the bin... what else will I talk about 😏
Mereko iska link dede😭
Originally posted by: Alizba63
Sassy and bossy like mama😆
Materialistic and demanding like dadi 🤣
Ab phupo PE na jana. She's sweet but a duffer 🤪she has poor taste 🤓🤡
So its amazon delivery 😳
That's good... can make a customer complaint to that guy on birdie incase I get delayed😳
Oh, then it is called Bitching🤪Originally posted by: Madhuilove
. Gossipppers know better .🤣
you know who is the biggest gossiper here🫣
Tanu, can I please release my frustration here😳
What is bothering you?? U r always frustrated... You need cold showers
Meesu, stay away from all these people😡Originally posted by: midniteangel
About tearing papers and throwing in the bin... what else will I talk about 😏
Dene ke baad na kaun bolta hai🤪
Only Meeru knows about this🤷♂️
Ammi is innocent 😒