Can you see my new siggy??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can you see my new siggy??
Agar murtasim ki koi IG FB or Twitter hota millions of followers hote sare ki sare ladkiyon 🤣 meerub would of made him deactivate all this social media 🤣
hahahah NO DOUBT!!
nope..can’t see itOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Can you see my new siggy??
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
Kaha thiiii…missed you!! Did you see the new trailer 🥰🥰🥰🥰
It was EID yesterday. Super busy with friends and family. Im sooo exhausted..
YESSSSS I SAW THE PROMO ❤️❤️❤️
Forget everything we said last few days…im HAPPY AND EXCITED!!! Even Tanu says its okay to expect 😂😂❤️❤️
yesssssss i saw her post last night ❤️❤️❤️❤️
Im happy, we have old TB back and Innu ❤️
I thought tumne apne siggy ki baat ki hain…😂😂😂😂meri toh I can see
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Can you see my new siggy??
Nope :(