Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
He was never out of the game 😛
Good Morning ❤️❤️❤️❤️!!! Wah Tanuuu kya title rakha hai..love it!!! Congrats on the new thread guys!!!! Ap log ne toh bullet train ki tarah last thread khatam ki 😂😂😂😂
Eid ke din toh ethnic look banta hai wajah ji
Kewal iss week ke liye hai yeh?
I have been watching this on loop. 😅
MB ke khilaaf jane ka fayda shayad mil jaye murtu ko iss week😈
I am secretary to Khan Murtasim Khan, He is president of Meerab fan club
I keep his schedule, no matter busy he is I ensure he is back home for lunch and dinner with Mrs. Khan. No work is scheduled for breakfast, he starts his mornings with his wife.
Make sure his phone is charged, it is always in working order, so when his begum calls he answers it.
I maintain a safe distance from him, his wife is one damn jealous woman and she frightens me.
Since Bakthu got fired as head of security detail due to an devastating incident, I have been hired and I never sleep night or morning, basically I don't need sleep to live.
I am also in charge bedroom security, no one is allowed to disturb them when they are in their room not even MIL. How do I do this, while maintaining haveli security? I have the same powers Alfred has, he can be everywhere at once, he never sleeps, he never ages, he never dies.