Not enough to give away pin numbers😆 If that was your plan.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Not enough to give away pin numbers😆 If that was your plan.
"Is your client innocent?"
"I believe he is not guilty"
That's what OJ Simpson's attorney said
I actually was until I met five covert and one overt narcissists in last few years.
Painful experiences but made me somewhat wise, not that naive anymore.
Shukriya zindagi !!!
Everyone is lying, sab acting kar rahey hain.
No one is innocent. 😂😂
But me, I'm innocent. I have never ever told on anyone and till date I don't even know where the IF report button is.
If that's not innocent, then don't know what is.
🤗😇
Yes.. Why do you think i dislike human.. Cunning
I identify myself as cunning and opportunitistic.
Partially innocent 👀
‘innocent until proven guilty’
Originally posted by: shubh.shubh
I actually was until I met five covert and one overt narcissists in last few years.
Painful experiences but made me somewhat wise, not that naive anymore.
Shukriya zindagi !!!
Kya woh masoomiyat phir kabhi nahin laut payegi?